‘A Progressive Approach for a Better Future’
Rutherford Diagnostics Limited Quality Policy Statement
Rutherford Diagnostics aims to redress the shortfall in provision of diagnostics in the UK and turn the healthcare paradigm on its head, focusing on prediction, prevention and early detection rather than reacting to advanced disease.
Our strategy is to revolutionise healthcare by utilising and developing innovative technologies, such as genomic sequencing, personalised screening and state-of-the-art diagnostics to reduce levels of acute illness and support good health. We believe the provision of optimal, cost-effective diagnostic services and investing in new and developing technologies, is an important step forward in a future where people will live well for longer.
- We will fund, deliver and maintain state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment housed in modern and well-designed facilities, ensuring full compliance with all legal, regulatory and safety requirements, and putting the patient experience at the forefront of our services.
- We will seek out, and will be open to, investing in commonly unattainable and novel diagnostic technologies that will benefit the nation’s health outcomes.
- We will work collaboratively to ensure a healthier and more cost-effective future by building partnerships with healthcare professionals and organisations and provide them with a much-needed diagnostic capacity, that utilises the most advanced equipment available, and which therefore aims to support their longer-term aspirations of delivering high-quality healthcare and outcomes to communities.
- We will listen to, and work closely with, interested parties to fully identify their requirements and to deliver bespoke, flexible diagnostic services that genuinely make a difference and fulfil a local need.
- We will work within a Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with the international standard of good practice BS EN ISO 9001:2015. Our QMS will ensure that we have the roles, procedures, quality assurance checks, working environment and working practices in place to consistently deliver the highest quality services in line with our customer requirements. All staff understand the role they play and how their area of responsibility connects to the wider Company strategy. All staff contribute to the success of our QMS, and we are committed to continually monitoring, reviewing and improving our QMS through regular review and audit.
We not only set high standards for ourselves, but are committed to both meeting, and exceeding, our customers’ and patients’ expectations for quality and excellence in the services that we provide. We, therefore, ensure we listen to and act on, our customer feedback at every opportunity.
Our Quality Policy is championed by our Executive team and is communicated to all employees.